Updated: Feb 19, 2021
This Huddersfield vs Derby prediction is comprehensive accurate and contains a free sure bet prediction.
Derby, who have not lost any of their first league match in the last 10 seasons shall be hosted by Huddersfield today at the John Smith's Stadium. Huddersfield, who have never had to start their league opening match on a Monday have quite a poor recent form having lost 12 of their 15 matches during the 2019 leg of the Championship league matches.
Derby on the other hand are known to dominate Huddersfield having won all but 2 of the 13 head to head matches they have played for the last few years. They have however lost 2 matches in a row, a fact that may make their new coach Phillip Cocu a little nervous during today's match.
HUDDERSFIELD & DERBY AVERAGE GOALS PER MATCH
Huddersfield have scored 1.46 goals per match over the last 10 years while Derby have managed a paltry 1.12 goals. In the head to head matches, Huddersfield have managed 1.22 goals per match against Derby while the latter has managed 0.67 goals per match against their hosts while playing away.
1X2 (WIN-DRAW-WIN) PREDICTION
Given all the statistics, Huddersfield have a 45.9% chances of winning this match while derby have a 25.6% chance of winning this game. A draw is however more likely than a Derby win at 28.5%. This is however not a sure bet prediction, that will come at the end of this article, so, keep reading.
This game is more likely to end with under 2.5 goals with a probability of 62.5%. It is however very likely to end in over 1.5 goals with probability of 64%. This is however a smaller chance compared to a 81.5% chance of the game ending with less than 3.5 goals.
UNDER 2.5 GOALS - VALUE BET WITH AVERAGE ODDS
Huddersfield and Derby might not be able to score more than 2.5 goals altogether and the bookmakers seem to have underestimated that chance. It is therefore a value bet, and if you might, place a bet on that to capitalize on the larger than expected odds of 1.75.
This bet is however considered an ordinary bet with average risk. As always, I first outline average bets before proceeding to the best ones.
UNDER 3.5 GOALS - VALUE BET WITH SMALL ODDS
If a 2.5 goals prediction for this Huddersfield vs Derby game is already a good bet, then a under 3.5 goals prediction is obviously a better one. The downside is that this bet carries odds of only 1.3.
It is however a good bet you should consider using as one of the building blocks in a multi bet.
1+GG - VALUE BET WITH HIGH ODDS
The last sure bet for this game is a combination of the win-draw-win market and the GG/NG market. 1+GG simply means that the home team wins the match and the home team does not manage to score even a single goal in the match. The odds allocated for this bet is 3.3 which is higher than expected given the level of risk involved. This therefore is clearly a good value bet you can try for this match.
This bet is however classified as risky according to our expert analysis.
Remember you can get sure bet predictions with almost no risk of losing at only 3 dollars per day.
Our Surebet team is comprised of professional gamblers, mathematicians and lobbyists who work round the clock to find sure predictions in every market and league.
Join now and become part of the winning team.